Sunday, April 27, 2008

Trailer Loading Made Simp........

Well, we did it. We got that rascal in the trailer, no pain, no butt ropes, no whips, so what was the big deal?

I have never seen a horse leave a trailer that FAST, Superman was fast but that was then this is now. We went back in a second time and lasted a nano second longer but wow, how fast can you leave, and how far can you jump out of a trailer?

Now we work on the confidence to stay a bit longer and be a LOT more relaxed in the trailer, God smite the idiot who wrecked this horse getting it into a trailer. What they will never know is that they may have not only ruined a great animal but they also put Innocent people in jeopardy by their foolish selfish actions, oh the analogy's I can draw from that relating to everyday life.

Sermon Time:

What you do WILL HAVE A RIPPLE EFFECT. Stop and think a moment, what you do will have an effect on something or someone else. What I do at work effects my boss and his business. What I do in my personal life effects not only my wife but my kids and step kids, everything ties together.

I've had a saying that I try to live by(along with a bunch of others) There is a consequence to everything you do, a good one or a bad one, no matter what, there is a consequence!

Please remember that the next time you want to get something done, no matter the cost, their will be a cost. Maybe more than you are willing to pay.

Bow your heads and pray. Amen.

End of sermon, what a great weekend we had, got the horse safely in the trailer came home and played with all our own horses( the Princess is back to normal) had some great weather, unlike Canada, and Renogamma and I celebrated our 17th year from our first date, wow do I feel GOOD!

No comments: