Sunday, May 4, 2008

Rain! Yeah!

Yeah! We had some rain today!

When we left Oregon I never thought I'd be saying "Yeah for rain!"

We just had the driest March and April on record here in this high desert.

So, Yeah for the Rain!

Back to work tomorrow. I am looking forward to the day when the lady whose place I am taking quits coming in so I can make the job my own. Am seeing some things I'd like to change, but feel like I need to wait. This coming Friday should be her last day. If I have questions after that, I should be able to just call her.

This coming weekend is another horse clinic. This is Level Two. Hubby Honey took Dakota to a Level Two before. Scary, but very impressive! They made it through all the tasks except jumping the barrels. Dakota had just had some chiropractic work done on him, so wasn't supposed to lope or, especially, jump. I was so glad! Dakota jumps straight up in the air. No gentle up and down. Just straight up and you better be prepared and hang on. I was so glad they didn't have to jump!

This weekend will just be to watch. Since we didn't get to the Level One clinic a couple weekends ago we aren't ready for the Level Two. But someday we will make it. Level Two is where you ride bridleless. What fun! Maybe?

Okay, goodnight. Time to get ready for another week of life.

No comments: