Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday Wishes To more than I can count

Happy Birthday to: Dad, Gammas Mom, Maggie, Buster and most importantly, Will aka "Lil Bear" and Layla, aka "The Texas Tornado"

You know you are getting old when your grand kids make sense on the phone... Well, howdy do to being old.

Got more birthdays in the month of April than any other and I did forget to mention a few but I'm sure that my sister will forgive me for not telling the whole world that on the 21st. she will be 46, but then again that would let you know that I'm 6 years older than her,oops... and for any one else that we forgot, well just mark it up to old age and the lack of grand kid visits, hint, hint...

To "The Texas Tornado" and "Lil Bear" Gimpa and Gamma wish you a happy Birthday and please tell your PARENTS TO SEND YOU HERE FOR A VISIT!(just a little hint folks,just a little hint.)

No comments: