Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thank you for your prayers

Both my kids, plus my ex-husband and my ex-family are in Houston, Texas. Gimpa Jon (aka HubbyHoney) sent out emails yesterday to all for prayers. Thank you for those prayers.

Arlo, my son, has called a minimum of three times today to let me know he is okay and what he is seeing in the aftermath of the storm. Thank God for my son and his acknowledgement that a mom needs to know her children are okay. He always comes through when there is a situation. I don't know how to say that in a clearer way. Just, thank you Arlo!

I have not yet heard from my daughter. It is now 6:30 pm.

Wait!! Just got a call from Maggie. She is fine. Her place is fine, just alot of fallen trees, so she couldn't get out of her apartment complex. She has no electricity, so doesn't know what is happening. No TV or radio, except now in her car.

Thank you God!

Will now wait to hear about any of the ex-family. They may be ex, but are still an important part of my life because they are still my family.

So, once again, thank you for your prayers!

No comments: