Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do You Rember?

Do you remember 9/11/2001? I do!!!That morning I was on vacation, taking an extra day off for my b-day weekend, my mom called and said "Turn on your t.v we are under attack" how she knew I was home only God knows, but we talked and then joined in prayer for our President Gerorge W. Bush (and thanked God that he was the Comander in Chief) Ok here is where you have to use your imaganation, those of us that are tech. challagened tried and it was a great idea...Didn't work so... insert Darryl Worley's " Do You Remember" Close your eyes and picture what you saw and felt... insert, Toby Keith's "Angry American"! another view of what we, or should I say I felt!!!

Now you can relax, I won't get to political (Gamma say's I do that from time to time) but, if you will, try Lee Greenwoods "God Bless The USA" you will know a little more about how I feel!

God Bless Us One And All!!!

No comments: