Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why Am I DEPRESSED?

Well actually I'm not, it just sounded like a good title. I am not depressed, not even when all we hear on the news says we should be, the economy, jobs lost, and the massive spending bill that just got rammed down our throats. Why should I be depressed?

I sit here writing this and wonder??? Where would I be without?

See I could say the last 3 months have been some what, shall we say down right depressing, but if you look closely you can see all the reasons for not being depressed!

1: Nov. 8 2008 I come within inches of loosing my Rindy, ah but didn't, she is up and walking and she even went into her office yesterday for a couple of hours, gone from bed ridden to a wheelchair to a cane and crutches to high steeping around the house and property and ridding a stationary bike. (yes I still change the cat box for her)
2: Nov. 11 2008 Rindy has surgery on her knee, I also get told that the company I work for is closing, they did and I got another job.
3: Dec.6 2008 my Dad has a stroke and is flown to Stanford Univ. Hospital, and on Dec. 13 2008 he graduates from this world to the next! He is with Jesus and dancing forever with Mom, and I can only guess what he might be playing on the universes biggest and best pipe organ!
4: Jan. 13 2009 I get laid off, the first time since 1980 I have been without a job, now that could be very depressing but for some reason both Rindy and I have a peace about the situation and that is really more scary than depressing.

So Happy Valentines Day and be close with the one's you love and Praise God for the one's that taught you to be happy in the place you are.

I look forward to what the next 3 months bring and I don't think it will be what our Government can give me it will be what God has in store for us and it will be more than enough to make up for the last 3 months!

No comments: