Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things I am Thankful for Today

1) I have a job
2) I can walk (this may still come before number one, but I just had my job performance review so the job factor is up front in my mind)
3) I am alive. (This is really first before anything else, but now that I am definitely alive (my energy is coming back) Oh my gosh, I am really out of order here. Being alive is definitely the most important, NUMBER ONE! Being able to walk is definitely NUMBER TWO! That's because I am still very attached to my horses. Well, no, that's just because I can WALK!
4) You just don't know how important things are in your life until you almost lose them.
5) The job is minimal to just being alive and for me, just being able to walk. I came so close to losing both of those.
6) HubbyHoney is agreeing. Thank you Lord for him!
7) Okay, but in today's economy, I do have a job. And that was reinforced in my job performance review. I have a job unless the company I work for closes it's doors. Which in this economy could happen. It's happened to many other companies. HubbyHoney's for example. Obama, I'll keep my liberty, you keep your change.

No comments: