Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Night

Well it's Sunday Night, a day full of to much to eat!!! Boy was that good.

Bella is working on being a dog instead of a puppy, no bells tonite and this morning off the leash longer than normal.

gamma is busy typing a book for a guy she works with and me, I'm trying to get over the tri tip I cooked this afternoon,sleepy, oh yea kind of like Thanksgiving only I ate more.

William where are you? Gamma is trying to record a few shows to watch when I go to Great Grampas and you are the only one who has ever recorded anything on our sat. T.V.(we are still trying to get rid of Mattlock!!!)

We did get a little rain Fri. night and we had to light a fire yesterday(very early in the year for that, the fire I mean.)

Not much else to add other than tomarrow is Oct.6...I miss you MOM!!

1 comment: