Saturday, October 25, 2008

Home!!

I got home Monday from a visit to my dads and what a welcome I got. The dogs greeted me like a lost people, even BB came running up for a scratch and pet, the puppy about killed me with her joy, what a great feeling, well alittle pain from all the bites and scratches, but just the same a warm welcome home.

I got home before Rindy, but when she got home we went for a walk, the dogs bouncing and barking the horses running and bucking, what a sight and feeling. It's great to visit kin folk but even better to be home.

Feeding time was special too Cookie took care to take a big bite of hay out of my hand and Buster and Bear bounced around like they were new foals again stirring up a cloud of dust. Even Fitzin was glad to see me, good to be missed by the ones you love and the ones that love you, even if it is only at feeding time!

Good to be home!

Oh Gamma brought home another treasure and we have been working on it today . Pictures will be posted as soon as I get new BATT%$#ES how I hate that, dead $%&&$%(!@ when you want to take pictures( you should see the one I want to take of the puppy, sorry)

Well enough excitement for now, other than to welcome a new member to the Cooke clan today a baby girl Isabella Marie Cooke, welcome.

No comments: