Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A visit to Dads

I got home yesterday after a few days visiting my dad, we had a good time and Jonathan and Kristen brought William up to visit also. Jonathan and I spent the better part of the day working on replacing some plastic in Grandpas poarch windows, alot of help from a young man goes along way(yes I'm still stiff and sore) William, I prefer to call him Lil Bear, and I had a great time playing all kinds of games and chasing each other around the house. It took him awhile to warm up to me, he hasn't seen me for a long time, but once he realized I was ok we got along great.(THIS WOULD BE A HINT TO ALL IT'S BEEN TO LONG SINCE WE'VE SEEN GRAND KIDS) that was just a side note.

Back to the story. Some how I beat Gamma home and was greeted like a long lost people by the dogs,(got the scratches to prove it) even the cats seemed to be glad I was home, they both slept on my feet all night long. Cookie greeted me mouth wide open waiting for her hay and Buster and Bear stomped and snorted, I guess I was slow with their hay, anyway it's great to be home and Gamma was glad to see me too, she jumped out of her truck and gave me, well, we will leave it at that.

We put the first coat of varnish on the sec. desk today and it looks good we will post pictures when it dries and we have it back in the house.

Part Two: sub title Bellas Big Day:

Today Bella was allowed to be a big dog, she got to be outside for a couple of hours with the other dogs and no people(well we did keep an eye on her) she got to go down to the horse pens with BB and Niki and pick a few apples out(could be an interesting night) run after some birds and bark at Cookie when she did't go where Bella thought she should. Cookie laughed. The door is wide open with the wind from the north and the sun from the west, alas tired and happy Bella is sound asleep under the bed.

No comments: