Saturday, March 22, 2008

We Agreed:
One day a week I get to share whats on my mind, kind of like a dust devil, don't really know where it might go or what the results might be.

First I guess I should introduce myself, I'm gimpajon or if you like Honey Hubby, really I'll respond to most anything except late for dinner. I work way too many hours and have way too little time for the things I really want to do.

For starters, I really would like to be closer to my kids(disclaimer: I, We, Us, Our, Me, My, Mine are meant to include both families, this is a second marriage for both of us with kids from the previous, none of our own,snip, snip,cut,cut) okay I'm felling a bit nostalgic(don't bother with spell check when I type the club gets in the way from time to time, besides I went to Redmond High)

Laini my daughter went to Texas to visit her Nana with her mom along with Tori my chubby one;

family ties:

Laini my daughter by birth, God bless her, I delivered her before the Dr. got there, been in a hurry every since, Tori her daughter we've had the joy to meet one time, about 2 weeks old(I'll give you the blog site later so you can see "The Chubby One") then again if I could figure out how to put Jonathan's 6 month picture out there you could vote on the "Butter Ball" of the week, I'll work on that. Andrew her son is almost three(yes we are that old) and a bundle of ... well he reminds me of me.

Jonathan, my son by birth, he also is the artist I always dreamed of being, but, I can't draw a straight line even with a straight edge. William, aka Lil'l Bear is his son, pictures will be posted and yes he does have a name sake, my dad. Want to see a family resemblance?

Arlo, Rindy's baby, her son, he lives in Houston and has given us Layla, his daughter you can see her picture riding on Bear, the little one in pink, that's Layla. If we get the official ok from momma you could also see pictures of Aurora, Layla's mom.

Maggie, Rindy's daughter, she also lives in Houston. She works for Continental Airlines(no she can't get you free passes) Pictures of her are hard to come by, takes after her mom, rather take them than be in them. I'll work on that.

That's the family, well, not quite.

Mark, Laini's husband, Our Hero Of The Week, you would have to know about the flight thing from Texas to understand, but he has MY vote. Oh by the way he is a teacher in Oregon and a coach... Got to love those guys.

Kristen, Jonathan's wife, also a teacher in California, my hat is off to her and that's a complement, trust me.

Jonathan's and Laini's mom: my ex wife, yet a good friend, if you see the pictures on Laini's blog you can see for yourself.

Maggie and Arlo's dad: Rindy's ex, A confidant and Hero in my mind, shot down in Vietnam and stills flies choppers....

Layla and Aurora wish we knew more, but, we don't such is life

Now that you know us here we go:

When you follow along in this blog you will find the treasures that we have uncovered, God how we wish we knew what we know when we were young, our apologies to our kids.

Breath, breathing is good and we express that to each other all the time, to the point of,well, you get the idea.

Easter Sunday we will be trying to improve the life of another horse, his name is Miringo, we are putting our beliefs into action, the trailer won't kill him. Please pray for us. We believe in what we do and we will put a link to our mentor's site(political note; our mentor is a patriot and her son is a HERO) another story for later, and yes I can and will express MY opinion! anyway back to Miringo, what some people do to horses is unforgivable, and we have been working to bring back the dignity of this animal, the TRAILER is the biggest thing in his life at this time to over come, God Willing and The Creek Don't Rise, he will conquer his fears. Better than an egg hunt don't you think?

Okay, enough already, I'll be back in touch with you next time and we'll go on. Remember the names and relations as I'll refer to them often and may need your help, I'm that old.

Horse Kisses to all an may all your GRAND BABIES BE AS CUTE AS OURS.

1 comment:

Lani said...

Nobody's grand babies are as cute as your's!