Monday, March 17, 2008

Had to Work Today

I had to work today. At least I feel liked I worked today. Went to help a friend get ready for a booth she's having at an equine event taking place in Turlock, California this weekend.

Yes, we did a little bit out in her arena taking pictures for the event. But the work came in trying to get things in the computer to work.

Computers are one the greatest inventions there has ever been to streamline paperwork and increase office efficiency. But they can be so frustrating when a person doesn't quite know the software they are working with. We spent more time trying to find how to make the program work than we did on the work with the horse.

So we will be back at it again tomorrow. We should have made it through the learning curve today, so tomorrow, I hope, should go quite smoothly.

Wish us luck!

More horse talk as soon as I get done with this short project. Should only be one more day. I'd much rather talk horse than computers.

No comments: