Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Home Show is so Dangerous

Went to the Home Show today. There are way too many things to see there. Too many I'd like to do or have done to my house, and yard, etc. If I'm going to dream, may as well have someone else do the work. Right!?

Maybe someday when one of us wins the lottery. Yah, right!

Other than purely home stuff, found a couple local ladies with some very nice, and interesting jewelry. I happen to love jewelry, especially, rings and earrings. Don't get the chance to wear much. If I wore too much, too bright and sparkly, one of my horses would probably bite at me for it. If that didn't happen I'd probably lose it in the hay pile, or catch it on a saddle or rope. Like one particular ring I can't find anywhere. I won't tell which one, but Hubby Honey does know about it! Maybe one day when I'm shoveling manure I'll find it.

I am adding the websites for both these ladies on my "Other Places to See." So, just go take a look. Lots of pretty bobbles. I am not affiliated with either, but if you decide to buy, you might mention you found their sites through the gamma (maybe in this case, the lady) from High Desert Way Ranchette.

The websites are:

www.from-headtotoe.com

and

www.myparklane.com/jbroughton

There was one other very interesting product that we found. This one related to a green outdoors. Very exciting for our part of the country. The high desert. But I need to get more information so I can share it.

More later.

No comments: